Granville may request Student pictures be used for
official business. In order to have your ID card ready for you upon
your arrival, we ask that you submit a clear color photo, similar to a senior picture. A color snapshot showing a full front view of
your head and shoulders according to the requirements shown on this site is acceptable.
By submitting this photo for your ID, you agree this photo may be used by
Granville. By submitting this photo for your ID you agree this photo may be used by Granville. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have questions.
To begin, click on the “Get Started Now” button located on the Home page.
The above photos represent acceptable photos. Notice that they are very similar
in size and requirements to Passport photos.
When taking your photo, please use the following as guidelines to ensure your photo
- A natural expression is encouraged
- Brightness and contrast should be adjusted to present the subject and background
- Photos without proper contrast or color may obscure unique facial features
- Color should reproduce natural skin tones of student
- Fluorescent or other lighting with unbalanced color may cause unwanted color cast
in the photo
- Student's head should be positioned directly facing the camera
- Photo should capture from slightly above top of hair to middle of chest
- Eyes should be open and looking at the camera
- Eyeglasses should be worn if normally used by the subject
- Do not wear sunglasses
- Glare on eyeglasses can usually be avoided with a slight upward or downward tilt
of the head
- Background should be similar to your senior portrait
- Include headpieces if worn daily for religious purposes; they should not obscure
or cast shadows on the eyes or any other part of the face
- Over- or under-exposure may render the photo unusable
- Facial features of student should be clearly evident in the photo
- Lighting should be adjusted to avoid shadows on the face or background
- High-resolution photography is strongly recommended
- Digital photos should be produced without discernible pixels or dot patterns
- Fine facial features should be discernible
- The entire face should be in focus
- No red eye or flash reflection
- Do not wear costumes or hats
- Do not have any other object or person in the picture
- Photo must be in color
- Photo must be taken in the last 6 months
Have your picture taken, according to the diagram below:
Once you have reviewed the detailed instructions and have a properly formatted photo,
please proceed to Step 2. You will have the ability to crop your photo if needed.
- Proceed to Step 2 by clicking in the box presented to you on Step 1 of the MyPhoto site as shown below and then clicking on the box that says “Proceed to Step 2”:
This page requests that you complete an informational form before uploading your photo to the MyPhoto system. Please enter the following information:
First Name: *
Last Name: *
Student ID: *
Email Address: *
Once you have entered the required information, click on the link to “Browse” for
photo. This will launch a dialog box in your browser. You can select the location
of your file. Once you have selected the photo’s file location, select it by clicking
on the “open” button in the dialog box.
- Click the “NEXT” button to upload your photo to the system.
- Click “FINISH” to continue.
If needed, you can use this on-line tool to crop or resize your photo. After you
are finished, you will be able to compare your photo with a sample provided. Please
crop or resize your photo now or if you are satisfied, continue to Step 4. You can
also remove the file and start over.
Click on the button that says “Continue to Step 4”
Step 4 will display a sample of photo. Compare the sample photo with your Granville ID shown with your uploaded photo.
- Click on the radio button that answers the following question:
Does your photo look like the given example?
- If you selected yes, continue to the next paragraph that explains your acceptance
and understanding of submitting your photo using this on-line tool:
I have reviewed the necessary photo requirements of Granville. I understand
that if I submit a photo that does not meet the requirements or is improperly formatted,
my application may be delayed until a suitable photo is resubmitted. I hereby certify
that the information provided is correct and the photo I am uploading is a true
image of myself. I understand that by submitting this photo it may become part of my official record and can be used by Granville for official purposes.
Click on the box that says “Submit Photo”. This will submit the uploaded photo to
the Granville ID system.
If your photo has been uploaded successfully, a confirmation message will display
that will contain your tracking number as shown below:
Thank you for submitting your photo to the Granville ID Photo
Your photo has been successfully uploaded to our database.
Student is provided a tracking number to track the status of their photo.